• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

Re: favorite furthur posters

#75871 2 years, 9 months ago
I know the artist had some 4sale on their website, but I forget who did that one.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
thinman
Junior Boarder

#75876 2 years, 9 months ago
I love the Richard Biffle stuff!! The Eugene "uncut" 3-night poster is beautiful. I also like the Monterey poster.

What the hell was up with the Summer tour posters? Talk about CHEESY! Worst concert posters I've ever seen.

I have a nice collection of Michael Everet's stuff Dead and non-Dead related.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#75904 2 years, 9 months ago
the one from the Mann 2011 with the liberty bell and terrapins playing banjo is my favorite along with the summer tour map 2011...just recently started getting into posters this past summer before my vice was t shirts so now i'm kinda 50-50 on buying a shirt or a poster i don't care if that makes me a custie or whatnot if i see something cool on lot or inside i have no shame in buying it if i have the money haha
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Estimated Prophet
Junior Boarder

#75928 2 years, 9 months ago
The Minglewood Blues one from the last Greek run is amazing. Plus it has setimental meaning to me because I wasn't able to do Vegas and both the Greek shows so by the time I got to the second night they were sold out. A few days later I walk up to my house and there is a tube on my porch. Low and behold my friend who I had taken with me to the Greek (his first show) a few days earlier had gone on eBay and scored me one. Such a thoughtful gesture, and the level of detail on the poster in person is just amazing.
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#75967 2 years, 9 months ago
Generally, I'm partial to Michael Everett's work. Fond of Phil's birthday bash at Best Buy, Broomfield, Co, and Red Rocks 2010 posters. Agreed that summer tour were cheesy (although the Dubois east coast was a nice match to the Shoreline poster). Not sure how I feel about the lenticular stuff, but again, partial to Everett, so a mix (the design was awesome).

I'm starting to feel a bit exploited as a collector...the different poster each night at the same venue starts to get very costly At Red Rocks this year, I ended up buying the three together which was too big and the merge was kind of strange; had Biffle sign it which was a nice plus. But preferred last year's all three dates on one.

I just wish I had a place to hang them all. It would be like wallpaper. Time to finish my basement, perhaps!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#75974 2 years, 9 months ago
Dire Wolf
Sunshine Sue
Mwoods
Shakedown Steve
Furthur Flower 67
Mcolleen
Stranger in Boulder
tmlgf (I thnk that right)

Oh shit this is an art thread.. I misread. I think we need an art forum.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#223204 1 year, 6 months ago
devtmm wrote:
If you have any extras of this years Radio City Run (Terrapins on the High Rise Contruction beams) let me know.....I havent seen many around. THANKS

from laurikeener.weebly.com/concert-posters-c...cal-development.html

Official poster for Furthur at Radio City Music Hall, NY, NY- March 25,26,27, 2011. Artwork done with Jeff Miller/ Cryptical Development. Signed, Artist's Edition available for purchase.
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Sustainabill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#223205 1 year, 6 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
the one from the Mann 2011 with the liberty bell and terrapins playing banjo is my favorite along with the summer tour map 2011

Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#223206 1 year, 6 months ago
My All Time Favorite Furthur Poster:

furthurturtle.jpg
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, Dire Wolf, SunshineSue
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#223210 1 year, 6 months ago
One of the favorites in my collection is the fall tour with the nature/ leaves face. Ill post up a picture when I can take one back at home.
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds